Careers and Opportunities
Job Title: CyberWorx Transition Assistant 2
Reports to: KiMar Gartman, CyberWorx Program Manager
Duration/Hours: Temporary (May – July 2018) Full time, 40 hours/week
Pay Scale: $15/hr – $24/hr depending on experience
The Center for Technology, Research, and Commercialization (C-TRAC), housed at Catalyst Campus, in downtown Colorado Springs, is a 501(c)(3) that has technology transfer and transition as its primary focus. C-TRAC is seeking a CyberWorx Transition Assistant 2 who will support its mission through assisting the C-TRAC CyberWorx team with the work of moving project results through solution validation, prototype concept framing and minimum viable product phases.
Duties and Responsiblities
Assist with capture of sprint and project results by attending events, taking notes, and writing a detailed description of project outcomes
Solution Validation Duties
- Assist with establishing and maintaining a regular means of communication with participants
- Assist with reaching out to sprint participants to verify solutions via email or phone calls.
- Assist with conducting in-person or phone interviews of participants and capturing responses for analysis
- Analyze participant responses and offer suggestions for change based on these responses
- Conduct research to fill out business model canvas and adjacent market assessments
- Assist with the research, planning and execution of commercial solution demonstrations
Prototype Concept Framing Duties
- Assist with the research, planning and execution of follow-on events
- Assist with taking notes and gathering participant feedback during follow-on events
- Assist in writing NEXT Step plans for CyberWorx project results
- Attend CyberWorx/C-TRAC meetings as requested by the CyberWorx Program Manager
- Conduct research on past participants to include in our final report
- Support CyberWorx team in ways that facilitate successful execution of the current period of performance
Event Planning Services
- Assist in coordinating logistical details for events coming up in both CyberWorx and CoI programs. This may include the following:
- Ordering catering
- Communicating with potential speakers and participants
- Creating signage
- Managing social media
- Picking up supplies needed for the event
- Managing registration
- Assisting with follow up
- Other tasks as assigned by the Program Manager
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with research, analysis, and administrative support. He or she will also have excellent time management and communication skills, an ability to build productive business relationships, ability to manage multiple projects independently, MS Office proficiency, be willing to submit references from previous clients. BS in Business Administration or a STEM field is preferred. Previous work with military is preferred.
The CyberWorx Transition Assistant will work at both the C-TRAC office located at Catalyst Campus as well as at the US Air Force Academy CyberWorx Design Studio. Professional business attire is required.
This job may require extensive computer work. Light physical exertion may be required on occasion.
If interested, please email KiMar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (701)500-5469.
C-TRAC is an equal opportunity employer.